Oh, these are just gorgeous! They were designed for the brochures for the BAFTA awards this year, but I can’t figure out by who (anyone know?). I really love the one for The King’s Speech; it would look great on my wall!
Last month’s Gadget Geeks of London turned out to be lots of fun! I was nervous for most of the night though, mainly because I was doing one of the presentations. My presentation went really well, and after I finally had done it I could relax a bit and enjoy the evening. I still have to write up a proper blog post of that evening (but it’s been busy as usual).
It’s time though for our next meetup: Movie Geeks of London! It’s less than two weeks until this year’s Academy Awards and we couldn’t resist organising an Oscar themed meetup.
The idea of the evening is to discuss the Oscar nominations with other movie geeks. And we’ll be holding our own award ceremony on the night, where attendees can vote for their favourite Oscar nominations. Make sure you sign up on the site, cause we need to know how many people are coming along!
Here’s a special Valentine’s Day Link Love edition:
- Sexy Geek Guys Just For You: Ooh, nice roundup of sexy geeks by Geeks Are Sexy!
- Vanilla Chocolate Sandwich Cookies: These cookies look good. I’ve been baking much more lately, but none of the cookie recipes I’ve tried so far have worked.
- Cute Overload: Hold that pose!
- Alamo Drafthouse Valentine’s Day Menu: I’ve never been to Austin, but I so want to go to the Alamo Drafthouse one day. For Valentine’s Day they had 4 special menus for 4 movies: The Princess Bride, West Side Story, Chocolat and Eat Drink Man Woman. The Twue Wuf Truffles sound delicious.
- Pick Your Cupid: This made me smile.