Interesting links for March 31st through April 3rd:
- Cool Hunting: Charles Cumming: The 21 Steps – Short interview with Charles Cumming, who wrote the first episode in the We Tell Stories project.
- Asylum – Jeremy Harris Photography – Creepy photos from an abandoned asylum. Just looks plain spooky.
- And Great Lyrics Quiz Rock Roll The by Matthew Baldwin – Can you guess which songs these are? They’ve taken the complete lyrics, sorted the words alphabetically and taken all the doubles out. Pretty difficult!
- Interview: Jane Espenson Talks About Writing for Firefly and Battlestar – Remember the Buffy Musical? The parking ticket song? That woman was Jane Espenson, one of the writer on Buffy, Firefly and now BSG. Short little interview about the differences between Firefly and BSG.
- Pasta Shape Identification Quiz – Do you know your pasta shapes? I thought I did, but I only got half of them right (12 out of 24).