Links of The Day: You Only Link Twice
November 4th, 2012
- James Bond: Cars, catchphrases and kisses – Cool infographic on the BBC showing for each Bond movie the number of woman kissed, the number of times he says “Bond, James Bond” and the number of villains killed.
- Batman – The Tailor: where do all the supervillains from comics get their customes from?
- Incredibly Charismatic Animal Portraits by Tim Flach: Gorgeous photos.
- Hello Again, Halley’s Comet: simple, but quite moving:
- “Why Here?”: Great post from Sizemore about the first four minutes of SE7EN.
- Superhero Bodies and What Real Athletes Look Like: The Olympics showed just how varied the body shapes of athletes can be; more varied than the characters in most comics. How should specific super heroes look like and what athletic body type would suit them?
- The Mu Folding Plug: I hate how big and lumpy the UK plug is, this design would be so handy!
- Tim Burton’s Pokemon:
- Extraordinary Travel Destinations Off The Beaten Path: Wow, all these places are gorgeous!
- Science World – We Can Explain: This campaign from Vancouver’s science museum is so fun! They placed interesting ads (some of them interactive) all over Vancouver.
- Distribution of Colours in Movie Posters Between 1914 and 2012: This guy took 35000 movie posters and analyzed their colour distribution.
- 5 Brands That Understand Marketing On Instagram: I’ve only just started using Instagram, but it’s interesting to see how different companies can use it for marketing.