Links Of The Day: February 7th
February 8th, 2008
Interesting links for February 7th:
- Grammar Blog: Similes and Metaphors Used in High School Essays – Damn, I can’t remember the last time I’ve laughed so much. This list is hilarious: “Her hair glistened in the rain like a nose hair after a sneeze.”
- Grammar Blog: Excuses Sent by Parents to Schools – OMG, some people just don’t know how to write. This list is terrible and funny at the same time. “Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.”
- GTD In Space: Seven Habits of Highly Effective Spaceship Captains – Tips on how to be a leader based on actions of some of the most famous Sci-Fi captains (including Mal Reynolds).
- The Brick Testament – The Bible retold with Lego!
- Josh Brolin is the New Terminator? – Hmm, this good get interesting. If Brolin is indeed cast as the Terminator, it would be really a different direction than the previous ones. First Christian Bale and now Brolin, this could turn out in a great movie.
- Funny story about computer confiscation in Denmark – I can completely picture the type of guy in this story. ‘I mean the compuuuuuter. Understand?’ ‘Where the daaaaata goes.’