Interesting links for May 21st through May 22nd:
- Jet Set Ready Go: Can You Match The Stewardess Uniform To The Airline? – A Stewardess outfit quiz! How can you not enjoy this? It’s a bit easy though, if you know a bit of world culture/fasshion. I got 10/12.
- Windmills of My Mind: “The name’s Jones, Indiana Jones.” – An interesting article comparing Indiana Jones with James Bond.
- The Penguin Blog: Naomi Alderman on Unfiction – Special guest post by Naomi Alderman about her experiences working on the We Tell Stories hidden 7th story. As one of the players, it’s great to see the other side of the journey.
- Extinction Timeline – This image shows an extinction timeline from 1950 to 2050. So it’s part real facts and part prediction. I don’t agree with some of the prediction though. Death extinct by 2050?? No, it will take way longer to get us some immortality.
- 15 scifi movies 15 famous architectural locations – A cool list of 15 architectural locations used for sci-fi movies. Some obvious (Battersea powerstation), some not so obvious (the Mayan temple for Star Wars? I really don’t remember this).