Interesting links for October 4th through October 20th:
- People With Same Name as Tube Stations – Hehehe, love this post. Especially because of some of the more 'hidden' tube names like Edward G Ware. (Ed G Ware -> Edgeware) or Stephen Bury, who entered the army and became Gunner S Bury. Lol.
- Thoughts on my “How To Be A Good Interviewer” Session at Blogworld : Ewan Spence’s All New Musings. – Great slides on how to interview people (something I should really work on).
- Bazaaro – Gorgeous and weird Tim Burton spread in October's Bazaar. I'm not sure though it it's just "inspired" by TIm Burton, or if he actually also worked on it. (I'm thinking the former)
- Kashiwa Mystery Cafe – Great idea, and it must be amazing to stumble on something like that while on holiday.
- Ironic Sans: So you think you can tell Arial from Helvetica? Quiz – Yay! I got 19 out of 20. How did you score?