Link Love: April 15th through April 24th
April 24th, 2010
Interesting links for April 15th through April 24th:
- So You Need A Typeface – Cool infographic showing which type you need for certain goals.
- Comicbook Grammar and Tradition – Blambot Comic Fonts and Lettering – Interesting article about how letterers do the grammar in comics.
- How to Name a Volcano – The Oatmeal – This is how Eyjafjallajokull was named (I actually spelled that without having to look it up!)
- Sci-Fi-Superfan-Reference-Manual – Lol. I'm not really a hardcore fan of any of these (Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, Avatar, Lost). I mean, I'm more of an allround geek, watching all of these stuff, but not 'investing' in only one of them.
- Volcano in Iceland – a gallery on Flickr – some gorgeous photos of the volcano in Iceland.